Prerequisite: Level 1 Formal Study Program (Level 1 Part I, Part II & Part III)
Please make sure you complete Level 1 Formal Study Program Part I, II, III training prior to the Level 1 Certificate Program retreat.
Join us for a rare and life-changing Qigong program!
Level 1 Te Yi Medical Qigong Certificate Program is a comprehensive Qigong training program to deepen the Qigong Formal Study Program. Level 1 Qigong Certificate Program & Level 2 Qigong Certificate Program are the prerequisites for the Heavenly Essence Qigong Instructor Certification Program. Students will receive Level 1 Te Yi Medical Qigong Certificate upon the completion of Level 1 Certificate Program retreat plus required Te Yi treatments.
Level 1 Qigong Certificate Program or Level 1 Te Yi Certification Program
Taught by Dr. Liping Zhu
Dates in 2020:
November 7-15, 2020 (postponed)
(Total 62 CEUs for L.Ac. upon approval without extra CEU fees)
Prerequisite: completion of the Qigong Formal Study Program Level 1 Part I, Level 1 Part II and Level 1 Part III before the Certificate retreat. You may sign up for both the formal study and certificate retreat together.
Check out the current scheduled Level 1 Formal Study Program courses at Qi Dragon:
Level 1 Part I Life Preservation Qigong (2-day weekend): February 8-9, 2020 Live Course in Eureka
You can also take this course via Online Distant Level 1 Part I Course
Level 1 Part II: Accelerated Microcosmic Orbit Qigong Method (2-day weekend)
April 4-5, 2020 Live Course in Eureka
You can also take this course via Online Distant Level 1 Part II Course
Level 1 Part III: Te Yi Medical Qigong Level 1 (4-day training)
July 16-19, 2020 in Eureka Live Course training only
Level 1 Certificate Program Retreat Contents:
Main practice of HEQ Level 1 & Supplementary Study of the following:
Retreat included Qigong Theories:
- Yin Yang Theory
- Five Element Theory
- Jing, Qi and Shen Theory
- Chakra System and Central Meridian
- Qigong Breathing Methods/ Anatomy of Breathing
- Jing & Sex and Preventing Leakage
- Grandmaster Zhang’s Q&A
- Midnight-Noon Law
Retreat included Qigong Practice Methods:
- New Study: Qigong Formal Study Instructional Course: Bi Gu Level 1 (Qigong Fasting)
- New Study: Swimming Dragon Walking Gong
- New Study: Abdominal Qi Healing Routine 1
- Daily practice of Heavenly Essence Qigong Level 1 Part I, II Methods
- Te Yi Medical Qigong paired healing and case studies
This 9-day retreat is limited to 15 students. Program will be cancelled if there is less than 8 participants by the deadline. Please sign up as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have other questions.
Tentative Cost: (lodging varies depending on the venu of the retreat)
Tuition Fee: $1850 (including $500 nonrefundable deposit; the deposit will be refunded in full if event is cancelled.)
Fee schedule for the new retreat facility at Sonoma Zen Center for your reference:
Registration: Send in your application with $500 non-refundable deposit now to reserve your spot and avoid cancellation of the event! Your deposit can be refunded in full if event is cancelled by us.
Heavenly Essence Qigong Institute, Inc.
2831 E St, Eureka, CA95501
You can sign up for this retreat if you have completed or have signed up for all the prerequisite courses that will be completed before the retreat starts.
Residential Retreat Daily Schedule at SMZC
(Schedule is subject to changes if location is changed)
5:30am Getting Up (Silent)
6:00am-6:50am Meditation (Silent)
8:30am-9:30am 3 Dynamic Qigong
10am – 11:45am Morning Qigong Study Session
1:00-2:00pm Sleeping Gong or Sitting Meditation
2:00-2:45pm Abdominal Qi Healing Massage
3:00pm-3:45pm Swimming Dragon Walking Gong
4:00pm – 5pm Afternoon Qigong Study Session
8:00-9:00pm Evening Meditation and Group Qi Healing
9:30pm Lights Out
Day 1: Arrival & Orientation & Study of Qi Dragon Abdominal Self Healing Routine#1
Day 2: Qigong Intensive Day for Level 1 Part I – III & study topic Yin Yang Theory
Day 3: Practice & study topic Five Element Theory
Day 4: Practice & study topic Jing Qi Shen & Breathing
Day 5&6: Formal Study Program – Bi Gu (Qigong Fasting) Level 1 (Instructional Course)
Qigong Silent Intensive Day for 1-day Bi Gu
Day 7: Practice & study topic Chakra System with test
Day 8: Qigong Intensive Day with test review
Day 9: Graduation & Departure
Payment and Refund Policy :
- Late Payment Policy: A late fee of $100 will be charged if payments are not received by the due date. A fee of $30 will be charged for any returned checks in addition to the $50 late fee. Any payment that is more than one month late will be charged an additional $50 for every additional 30 days. More than two delinquent payments will result in dismissal from the program. If you have made a special payment arrangement, the installment payment plan and the late payment policy applies if you are not keeping to your agreed payment schedule.
- Refund Policy: By being accepted to this program, the student has committed to the full program. There is no refund or credit for missed classes or partial participation. The deposit fee is not refundable for any reason once you are accepted into the program but will be refunded in full if the program is cancelled or if your application is not accepted. If you need to withdraw from the Program for any reason 60 days prior to the retreat, your paid tuition amount minus the deposit is refundable as well as your lodging fee. If you withdraw from the program for any reason within 60 days but more than 45 days of the retreat, your deposit and your lodging fee are not refundable but the remaining paid tuition fee can be refunded. If withdrawal is made within 45 days of the retreat there will be no refund or credit for the lodging fee and deposit, but the remaining tuition fee can be used as a credit towards a future Qi Dragon facilitated event. In all cases, a written notice of withdrawal needs to be submitted and if, after withdrawing from the program, you wish to attend any future Certificate Programs, you will have to reapply and register for the entire program as a new applicant.
- Credit Card Charges: Check or cash payment is preferred for your payment though credit card payment is an option. If you prefer to pay with your credit card, an additional 3% credit card fee applies.